Make Your Mark is growing!
We are looking for a: Native English Speaking Digital Editor
We are looking for an experienced digital editor with a sharp pen and an even sharper mind, to create fast-paced digital editorial articles for an exciting new client. The ideal candidate has exceptional ideating, writing, and editing skills, is motivated by results, has a clear a sense of responsibility, independence, and the ability to work at a rapid pace and meet tight deadlines.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work for the award winning agency Make Your Mark, with a global client that has high demands and an inspirational vision.
- Pitch, write, edit, and produce inspirational and engaging content for our clients digital editorial feed.
- Be an idea machine and create content in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet demanding deadlines.
- Be required to meet specific kpi:s and adjust your work accordingly.
- Write mainly about shopping, fashion, beauty, interior design, culture and lifestyle.
- Find new and interesting ways to twist a headline and discover new narratives of existing news and stories.
You should have:
- Native English speaking, writing and editing skills.
- A vision for how to tell stories in new and interesting ways. You know what story is best for which audience and how to craft it.
- The experience and ability to pitch stories that go beyond the news of the day, highlighting new trends, articulating new narratives, and discovering irresistible nuggets in unexpected places.
- A passion for writing editorial texts about fashion, lifestyle and culture.
- An interest in shopping, and how it intersects with culture, design, technology and finance.
- A great eye for picking creative and smart editorial images.
- A curiosity and enthusiasm about fashion, lifestyle and pop culture stories and ability to produce content in a clear, smart and lighthearted tone.
- The ability to work independently and remain deadline-oriented
- Excellent ideating, writing, and editing skills
- The ability to use traffic data and social-media feedback to find new coverage areas, optimize performance, and maintain consistent growth.
- Digital journalism and social media experience.
- Journalistic or equivalent degree and at least 3-5 years writing experience
Bonus point for:
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Curiosity about the tech industry.
- Experience of working with different digital publishing systems.
Make Your Mark is the two-years-in-a-row winning Agency of the Year. We are nice. We work in a really nice space on Sturegatan in Stockholm. We believe in diversity, equality, creativity and working as a team, both in-house and with our clients.
This position is full time, with a probationary period. All of the information stated above applies today, but we move quickly and the exact nature of the position and it’s responsibilities might change in the coming couple of months. What won’t change however is the fact that we’ll still be a fun, creative and modern workplace.
Interested? Apply here.